Friday, March 9, 2012

Article published on DivineCaroline.com!

Hello friends!

Last week I discovered DivineCaroline.com, and online community for women that encourages members to write articles, stories, anecdotes, and other wisdom for all to read. I actually found them through the Ladies Home Journal. Not a magazine I would have picked up on my own, but I took it home from the office and I really enjoyed it! There new model is very focused on reader contribution, which is really cool.

So check out The Grad Student's Wife on DivineCaroline. It's a little more emo than I usually get here, but I'm proud of my husband and dammit, I want to tell the world!

I've also been spending some of my writing time on more contributions to my BFF's beauty blog, TruBeautyGems. It's becoming an addiction of mine. What do you think? Can I be taken seriously as a music writer AND a beauty writer at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment