Monday, May 20, 2013

Checking in

So I currently suck at sticking to the blog schedule I set for myself two weeks ago. Here is a current status update of my life:

1) I am starting an internship with the Ann Arbor Summer Festival. My job description is not yet set in stone, but I am super excited to be a part of this awesome event AND get back in the saddle of arts admin. My career has pretty much stagnated since moving to Ann Arbor, so I am SO excited for this opportunity. I will be heading to Austin with a shiny new résumé.

2) I just completed my first week of meal planning and it went OK. I somehow forgot when I was making the plan on Sunday that Corey's birthday was on Tuesday, so adjustments had to be made. In related news, this move is turning out to cost us a buttload of money, so we are severely trimming back our "eating out" budget to afford it.

In blog-y news, I am working on a Redhead Beauty series/feature for my dear friend and fellow blogger at Justina's Gems. You may recall my previous work for her when the blog was called TruBeautyGems (Justina and her co-blogger decided to strike out on their own). I love guesting at her beauty blog, it's just so fun! Watch for the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment