Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Music!

As of midnight last night, the ban on Christmas music that is in our marriage contract was temporarily lifted until January 1, 2012.

Corey hates Christmas music, and I love it. I would start playing it after Halloween if I wasn't afraid he'd leave me. We've agreed that I won't ever start the music or decorations until after Thanksgiving.

This was our first Thanksgiving away from home. It wasn't so bad, especially since we had family visiting last weekend. I'm not the best cook, so instead of attempting a traditional Thanksgiving meal for two, I made a big brunch and we went out for dinner.

I'm actually putting Christmas decorations on hold until Sunday. Then I plan to start a speaker war with our obnoxious downstairs neighbors, whose bass we hear all day every day. I hope they like my Pandora Christmas station!

No comments:

Post a Comment